Many advertisers have thought greatly of ways to reach more customers offline. Our phone is the most intimate form of technology we have. It is always with us, allowing you to offer the right deal to the right person at the right time. Dochase SMS-tagging is an easy way to increase communication and develop a strategy to reach more customers than you ever have before.
SMS-tagging is a form of advertising that allows you to interact with your customers via text. SMS-tags are those additional messages that comes below transactional messages.
SMS-tagging will help you reach a broad customer base as it has extremely high open rates. Not everyone has a smartphone, but virtually everyone has a phone with texting capabilities.
Dochase SMS-tagging follows transactional messages. Few examples that give overview of the transactional messages include; cash out in ATM, credit/debit cards messages/ bank alerts, movie tickets, flight tickets, missed call notifications and more.
Few examples of transactional messages with an ad below.
According to research done by PR professionals; Texting has the highest engagement rate of any marketing medium by far at 95% open rates. 90% of messages are read within three minutes of receipt.
The following are Unique Features of Dochase SMS-tagging over other Channels
- It is cost effective, advertisers do not need to break the bank to use SMS-tagging to better target their campaigns.
- It is a Unique product, as it is personal to the receivers.
- It is a round the clock service.
- It has a very high visibility, as customers are more likely to read an SMS than they would an email.
- It is made up of an untapped market which would help achieve great conversions.
Simple Steps to get Set-up
- Sign up as advertiser on Dochase Adx with the link; https://adv.dochase.com/index
- Advertiser create campaign from their dashboards.
- The campaign is review and approved by our Adops.
- Campaign is tagged to transactional messages and sent to customers.
- Advertisers can login to their dashboards to monitor campaign progress and performance.