Within the short period of establishment Dochase Adx has recorded a significant growth rate in the Adtech industry, from building technologies to becoming partners and taking member seats with the Tech Giants of the world.
Dochase Adx once again has partnered with the Google Doubleclick Ad Exchange. With this partnership, Dochase has access to top publishers and advertisers in the world added to their pool of direct buyers and sellers of web and in app inventory.
Dochase now has reach of over 400 million users and provide 200 billion impressions weekly on mobile, desktop, socialmedia platform and in-apps from all dermographics which can be managed from one dashboard. Dashboard access is given to all publishers and advertisers to monitor revenue growth and campaign performance respectively; the first Nigerian platform to reach that status.
Sellers/Publishers on our Platform have the following advantages:
- Can make the most money for their ad space, every time a page on their site loads with an ad (called an “impression”). In the past, too many sellers had inventory unsold or sold for a price below its potential market value.
- Get access to many more advertisers, while still being able to control who can advertise on their site.
- Benefit from simplified reporting and payments—a single exchange manages it all.
- Have their ad space available to certified ad networks in the Ad Exchange. This means more quality display advertisers competing for their ad space and higher returns. AdSense publishers get the benefit of this through their AdSense interface, without having to log in to the Ad Exchange itself.
Buyers/Advertisers on Dochase:
- Get access to many more websites and more ad space.
- Can use technology that allows them to bid for ad space in real time, depending on how much they value a particular ad impression.
- Have more controls over where their ads run and don’t run.
- Have easy access to the websites in the Ad Exchange, as well as all the existing websites in the Google Content Network—all through their AdWords interface.
- Can use the pool of existing data of users which is gotten from mobile, desktop, in-apps and social media platform to target and reach a wider range of customers.