Dochase has been admitted into the membership of IAB Tech Lab.
IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) is the umbrella body that governs internet Advertising globally.
Other members of the group include Google, Appnexus, Criteo, Yahoo, Spotify and other advertising technologies.
Here is a list of member companies: https://iabtechlab.com/about-the-iab-tech-lab/iab-tech-lab-members/
Dochase is a digital cross platform (programmatic) internet Marketing technology for emerging markets . We connect brands and agencies to their right customers on Mobile and desktop internet using science, data, analytics and machine learning. The company is the pioneer programmatic ad exchange in Africa, an advertising technology that leverages on data to ensure right adverts meet the right customers.
On our growth so far;
- We have become the first Nigerian tech company to be on IAB techlab.
- We have become go to programmatic supply for African traffic and reaching emerging markets.
- Dochase has also added agency platform that enables advertising agencies to use Dochase as their media buying technology platform. This is in tandem with the market dynamics in Africa.
- Dochase is building a cross channel targeting for display and social.
- We are shortlisted to speak in DMEXCO in September on programmatic in emerging market where they will explore the unique way programmatic is picking in Africa
What Dochase IAB membership means for you;
- You can have transparent, safer and more effective supply chain for your products
- Simpler and more consistent measurement; for both advertisers and publishers.
- Better adverting/marketing experience for consumers.
- Updates from time to time on the happenings in the digital marketing world.
The following are the benefits of IAB membership for us;
- Participation in different industry-facing Committees & Councils that create industry standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Networking with 650+ leading media companies who represent our diverse ecosystem
- Access to industry research from the IAB and partners
- Opportunities to showcase our own research, insights, and technology to the membership through webinars, town halls, thought leadership forums, and more.
- Access to professional development courses and discounts on IAB courses and Certifications
- Full access and listing within IAB Member Directory
- Discounts on event attendance & event sponsorship
- Exclusive member-only event invites to networking receptions and industry leader conferences
- Speaking opportunities at IAB events
- Protection for our business interests by helping steer IAB public policy efforts that fight against adverse regulation and legislation
- First access to new measurement initiatives, ad units, technologies, and what competitors and the industry are thinking